• Warns if children, animals or obstacles come within the sensing range.
• Helps prevent costly vehicle damage and the associated inconvenience.
• Makes reversing, parking and low speed manoeuvring easy and risk free.
• Eliminates blind spots and provides corner protection.
• Fits all vehicles.
• Approved by leading international and local car manufacturers.
How It Works
• Ultrasonic sensors fitted in the bumper detect moving or stationary objects within the sensing range.
• The rear system is activated when reverse gear is engaged.
• An optional trailer recognition module will automatically de-activate the rear sensors when towing.
• The front system is activated when the ignition is turned on and can be switched off with a separate on/off switch.
• An optional electronic speed switch is available that will automatically activate the front sensors when the speed is below 20 km/h and switches the system off when the speed exceeds this limit, similar to factory installed systems.
• The system measures the distance between the vehicle and the object and translates this into a unique beeper frequency that increases steplessly as the distance to the object reduces, when the buzzer frequency goes solid the distance between the vehicle and the object is 300mm.