- Hybrid power supply combines a Class AB stereo section and Class D bass amplifier to provide the perfect combination of sound quality and efficiency.
- The sub channel can be input independently or summed off the rear channel whilst the subsonic filter allows the very lowest frequencies to be removed allowing the amplifier to work more efficiently.
- Independent gain and frequency control for front, rear and subwoofer channels.
- RMS @ 4 Ohms Stereo (14.4v 1% THD) 4 x 60 watts
- RMS @ 2 Ohms Stereo (14.4v 1% THD) 4 x 80 watts
- RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono (14.4v 1% THD) 1 x 220 watts
- RMS @ 2 Ohms Mono (14.4v 1% THD) 1 x 380 watts
- Maximum Power 1400 watts
- Frequency Response 10Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Type LP / HP / Subsonic / Flat
- Crossover Range 30Hz – 4 kHz
- Topology Hybrid
Vibe Amplifier SLICKCH5-V2